Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Getting Started, and Happy Fourth!

I’ve had this idea for some time now....starting this blog to document my journey through culinary school, and the other kitchens I find myself in these days. So here it is, my blog. As I sit here on my couch on this gorgeous Fourth of July evening, listening to the nearby fireworks, I thought today was the perfect day to get started! Tomorrow, I start a new class at CCA, Culinary Foundations III. I’m a bit nervous about the class. I know it’s going to be difficult, and I can already hear Chef telling us all to “work faster”. uggggh! But I am also excited, and looking forward to getting back in to the kitchen (we’ve been on summer break for the past week and a half). The break has been nice, REALLY nice, and it was definitely needed. It was really great to get caught up with most of my friends and family, as I hardly ever get to see any of them with my school schedule. But I am definitely ready to get back, even if it means I have to wear those darn uniforms!

No comments:

Post a Comment